Friday, September 25, 2009

Ah what a great birthday!!!

Check out all the flip flops! My comps gave me a crown & sash too!
My new Comp...Sister Copier

My birthday cakes! Check out the green turkey poop!

Thank you, thank you for the flip flops! It was so cute and I loved them so much! It was so fun receiving them in the mail! One day I received 25 letters! Wow! Talk about making my day! So my birthday was great. We pretty much celebrated it all week! On my birthday, we ate lots of food! We went to a members and she made me the funniest cake EVER! I don't know where it came from but somewhere they got the idea I grew up on a turkey farm so she made me a cake with "turkey poop" on it! It was soooo funny!

We alos had dinner with a member that night and my first companion showed up! It was so fun to see her, she was visiting the mission with her mother. The sisters had decorated our apartment, gave me a crown and sash. Anyway, it was a great day and I just want to say THANK YOU to everyone that sent a flip flop! I loved everyone of them!

1 comment:

Janille said...

I LOVE all of the pictures. It looks like she did have a great day. The flip flops turned out so cute!