Saturday, November 29, 2008

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!

With it being Thanksgiving time, I will share with you one thing I am thankful for this beautiful fall day! I am thankful for my name! Yes my name! The name Amy. I sure do miss it but love reading it at the top of my letters! I have never really appreciated the name much, it was just my name. Now, I really miss hearing it. I never thought of it before. Sister is plain, especially when every other sister is sister! So, yes mom and dad, thank you for naming me AMY!

Plans for Thanksgiving include dinner with a family, visiting with another family in the ward and getting together with our district tonight to play games! Yes, we are playing games.

I love it here! Yesterday, we helped a member who just had heart surgery and can't lift anything. When we left, she gave us 3 pies! How does that happen? Good thing we are seeing the elders tonight!

2 comments:

Olson Family said...

OH AMY AMY AMY, I can't get enough of your name either. We can't even talk to you and you still make us laugh. Great job on the blog Sharon.

Olson Family said...

Oh, yeah, how are those Appendix holding on Sister Olson? Miss you.