Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Me with my Mission President and his wife
Members we stayed with, my comp and I, Neighbors from home.





The first stop we had in California was the Sacramento Temple. We ate lunch there then hustled to the mission home. We met with President Jardine. That night, Sister Moss and I stayed at a members home. Then the next day we met our companions and went to our first area. Sister Moss was my comp in the MTC and she and her comp live with us in a house.

Some neighbors from my home ward used to live in this area and were coming out here for business so, they brought a package from home. It had my coat- that was just going to be sent to me. The people who we stayed with that first night, were the same people that bought the house from my neighbors that now live back home, 15 years ago! It is such a small world! So we got a picture of me and my comp, the members here and my neighbors at home!

2 comments:

Janille said...

Good Work Sharon! I love to see all of the pictures that go along with the letters.

I think that this is an awesome story with your neighbors in SF and their home, and the members in CA.

SEE YA SOON!!

Janille

Anonymous said...

Way to go Mom! The blog looks great. Amy one day when you look at this you look great too.