Thursday, February 19, 2009

Have I told you I LOVE GALT!

Yes I love Galt
At the Farm!

All the cows have names... meet Penny Lockwood!


It's Raining...It's Pouring!!!



Welcome to Galt! Sisters!

I do love Galt! There are amazing people here. On Sister Packs first day, we had dinner at a less active home. They are an older couple and live on a farm. We went out to help feed the 16 cows. We were in a little cart thing. Sis Bateman and I were hanging on for dear life in the back. (in our skirts!) It was fun and so hililarious! Have to admit, we were a tad bit nervous, but we survived.





2 comments:

Olson Family said...

This post made my day, just what I needed after sitting in a lonely quiet boring office. I am so glad she is having so much fun. She makes me laugh, even hundreds of miles away.

Janille said...

I LOVE the pictures! She is so cute! I'm so glad she is having such a GREAT time!