Thursday, February 19, 2009

Sisters on Bikes?!?

We are out of miles so we needed to find alternative modes of transportation. We tried walking for a day but it was very in-effective! We rallied together some bikes! The members thought we were crazy! What an adventure...petals falling off, flat tires, broken bikes and rain!


My bike has a name! Pink Angel!!!


My bike is the best! It's the Cadillac of bikes! It is an electric Beach Cruiser! All I have
to do is put in the key, twist the handle and I'm off! Hot rod style!!

woops!!!

Zone Conference!

Galt is very pretty! But what about this name!




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think when or if I get to heaven I am going to watch Amy on her mission. I would love to see her in action on pink pearl. And, see when she caught the football in the face. All I can do is laugh at her. I am glad that it has been such a good experiance for her.