Sunday, July 5, 2009

I love this gospel!

One of my favorite things about serving a mission is the extra spirit I have when I teach. I love the feeling I get when I open my mouth and I can feel the spirit working through me, expecially in a language I don't understand! This is seriously the most amazing time in my life! When I get home, I am extremely exhausted! It takes about 2 seconds after my head hits the pillow to fall asleep! Most of the time, I don't even make it in the covers!

I have experienced every kind of emotion and find myself turning to my Father in Heaven more than I ever have before! It is amazing to only worry about my investigators and the people here and how I'm going to help them have the gospel in their lives! I love the spanish program! It is amazing that I am somehow able to contact these people in a language I have only been speaking for 12 weeks. I am so blessed!!! I love this gospel!!!

No comments: