Sunday, July 5, 2009

My Mission Is Amazing!

President and Sister Jardine. It was their 1 year mark. They are amazing . I love them!!!


This is our AWESOME Zone!

We had a great week and an awesome UNITY DAY! It was fun to be together with the entire mission. We met and played sports in the morning, had lunch, talent show and unity activity, then President will tells us about our transfers. We have been working all week with early morning and evening practices for our part on the mission talent show. It was a lot of fun, I was proud of our Zone, they all got into it! I will be staying in the same area, my comp and I will be training a new sister. She is from Bluffdale, a dental hygienist. She is going to be amazing to work with!



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a cute picture of her zone. She is all grown up. I can't wait to see her in 9 months!