Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Behold my soul delighteth in the things of the Lord: And my heart pondereth continually upon the things which I have seen and heard!

I know with all my heart that this gospel is true. Everytime I bear testimony of these things, I know without a doubt, they are true, I know Joseph Smith was a prophet of God called to restore the church again upon the earth. I know the Book of Mormon is the word of God. I LOVE THE BOOK OF MORMON! I have seen the Gospel change lives. I have seen the light of Christ glow in investigators eyes as they realize they are children of a Heavenly Father who loves them. I love my Savior Jesus Christ, this work would be impossible with out him. I will miss wearing his name everyday, but I will enjoy bearing testimony of him for the rest of my life! This world does need the Gospel of Jesus Christ. There is a happiness that comes from the Gospel that can not be found anywhere else. It has been a priviledge for me to share this truth!
I love you all so much and I'm grateful for all your love, support, prayers, letters etc! Thank You!

No comments: