Tuesday, March 9, 2010

The Best is Yet To Be!

"The past is to be learned from but not lived in. We look back to claim the embers from glowing experiences but not the ashes. And when we have learned what we need to learn and have brought with us, the best that we have experienced, then we look ahead and remember that faith is always pointed toward the future. Faith always has to do with blessings and truths and events that will yet be effiicacious in our lives." Elder Holland

I have learned so much and I have loved this work, and I will forever be grateful for this experience. I love you alland I am excited to see you, you are my silver lining! I am going to put on my smile and dry up these tears because "The best is yet to be"

2 comments:

Olson Family said...

Now I am crying. I am so excited for Thursday.

Olson Family said...
This comment has been removed by the author.